- These Terms and Conditions of Services (“Terms”) describe and regulate how we (CodeTwo sp. z o.o. sp.k.) provide our services through https://www.mail-signatures.com (“Website”).
- Anyone who is interested in using our Website can do so, if he/she agrees to observe these Terms (“User” or simply you).
- CodeTwo sp. z o.o. sp. k. (“CodeTwo” or simply we or us) is a limited partnership established under the laws of the Republic of Poland. Our EU VAT ID number is PL6112622141. We are entered in the register of entrepreneurs under KRS number 438398 and our registration records are kept by the District Court for Wrocław- Fabryczna in Wrocław, Poland. You can find our full contact details here.
- We provide the following services (“Services”) based on these Terms:
- a knowledge base on email signatures management and email signatures software tools, where you can find all the necessary information about using email signatures in business and private emails;
- a blog about best practices in email signatures management where you can find our tips on how to use email signatures efficiently;
- a database of free, ready-to-use email signatures templates and designs which you can download and use for both business and private purposes;
- a free email signatures generator which allows you to design your own email signature to be used for both business and private purposes.
- Once you enter our Website a contract for the provision of electronic services is concluded. It is assumed that once you start using our Services you agree with and accept these Terms. If you don’t accept these Terms or wish not to be bound by them do not use our Services.
- All Services provided under these Terms are free of charge. Operators of telecommunication networks that are used to connect to our Services (e.g. ISPs) may charge additional fees for the use of these networks.
- You must not use our Websites, Software or Services to provide unlawful content, such as sexually explicit materials or any materials that promote racial, ethnic or sexual discrimination.
- You must not use our Website or Services to send SPAM or any other type of illegal mass correspondence. You may not crack, hack, dismantle or reverse-engineer our Website. We reserve the right to suspend the provision of our Services to you in case you violate this prohibition.
- We recommend that you use the latest Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Safari, Opera, or Google Chrome to view our Websites and to use our services. You may experience problems if you use different or older web browsers.
- Our Website and all its contents are copyright protected. You may not use or register, or otherwise claim rights to any part of our Website or its contents.
- If you decide to download one of our ready-to-use email signatures templates and designs or to use our email signatures generator we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license to make use of email signatures templates and designs for personal and business-related purposes. This license will remain in effect until terminated by you (e.g. by changing your email signature from our template to a template of your own).
- These Terms does not grant you or imply any licenses or other intellectual property rights to our Website and its contents others than specified above. You are only entitled to use our Website and its contents in accordance with these Terms.
- We strive towards making our Services the best we can, but you agree and understand that our Services are provided “as is” and “as available”. These Terms exclude our liability under an implied warranty for defects. To the fullest extent available by applicable law we make no representations and disclaim any warranties or conditions of satisfactory quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. We do not warrant that our Services are free of malware or other harmful components.
- These Terms exclude our contractual liability, to the full extent, for any damage resulting from failure to perform the agreement under these Terms or improper performance thereof, except for liability for any damage caused intentionally. In particular, we will not be liable for any disruptions in our Services caused by the malfunction of communication networks that are used to connect to our Services.
- You can file complaints regarding our services by completing and approving the contact form which is available here.
- We will consider your complaint within 14 days of its receipt. We will notify you of how the complaint was handled by sending an email to the address indicated in the complaint.
Personal data processing and cookies
- You may share your comments, ideas or feature requests regarding our Website with us. By doing so, you grant us permission to use and incorporate it without further compensation or approval.
- Should any provision of these Terms be found invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the rest will remain in full effect.
- Any amendment to these Terms shall carry the date of its entry into force. Entry into force of an amendment to the Terms can occur only after its publication on the CodeTwo’s Website. Amendments to the Terms apply solely to orders placed following the date of their entry into force.
- These Terms should be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Poland (a member state of the European Union) without the regard for any conflict of rules laws. All disputes arising out of these Terms should be brought in front of the competent courts of the Republic of Poland.
Last updated: February 28, 2018